Sunday, January 22, 2012

Getting serious.

So we've been rearranging the front run in an attempt to make it worthy of calling a library for the little ones. Well it's a work in progress but I'm pretty happy with the way it turned out and I think we can least call it a reading room. I've really set my mind to homeschooling and have been working on the home environment and materials. I have a list of monessori supplies I'm getting ready along with waldorf inspired art supplies and handwork. I've also join a few homeschooling group one of which is the unschoolers. So far we have been invited to go with a homeschooling family to the science and art museum, and are hosting another family who would like to learn about chickens. We are also signing up for a 3 month homeschooling PE group at the uvu held every Friday. Super excited, really great group. I can't wait to meet new people. I m hoping to start up a hiking group in the spring. Whether or not we chose to do open class room next year is up for debate again, though it seems daddy is leaning towards homeschooling full time and so am I.  We will see. Wish us luck on this journey we call life.


No comments:

Post a Comment