Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Eli's book corner-The Witches by Roald Dahl

This is our first book review, I thought this would be a good way to keep track of the books we read through the years in a way that's fun for Eli and me so here goes.

Mom; did you like this book alittle or a lot?
Eli; a lot!
Mom; what was your favorite part?
Eli; the end when they go after the witches.
Mom; Did you like anything else about the book?
Eli; the beginning , when the the grandma told about the witches.

My review, my favorite Roald Dahl book yet. Absolutely loved it. He is definitely one of my favorite children's authors and can't wait to dive into all his books. So far we've read of his Matilda (which Eli loved, one of her favorites), The Magic Finger,Fantastic Mister Fox and The Minpins. Next we will be reading James and the giant peach.
Happy Reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment