Sunday, February 27, 2011

Trash craft- DIY Gnome tree house and tree branch blocks

Jacob and I made this for the girls nature corner , daddy designed the base and I designed the top using some cut down discarded branches I cut in to segments with a hand saw, I made a swing from a mossy dry piece of branch ,cut in half ,sanded and then drilled with two holes for the hemp rope. I used two old bird cage ladders to complete it , really simple. Draped with some green play cottons, along with a little homemade gnome family (ours has been abused) and some wooden or little felt animals and your all set to go. I also made so tree branch blocks using the hand saw , the girls love them even though they don't exactly sit straight , but I guess that's part of the fun. They become tables and chairs, castles, beds and more for the little animals.








No comments:

Post a Comment